Thursday 13 February 2014

Library Project


Last week I brought a painting sketch to the library in Kuivaniemi. With the painting, there is a wooden panel where the local public can write comments on the panel. The question is how they think the painting has to be changed to get a Finnish landscape painting.



Yesterday evening I had an interview in Kuivaniemi library. This interview was part of this project. During the interview I talk about the landscape in Finland, but also about the difference with the landscape in the Netherlands. What is the influence of Ii in my work. And other questions about my work and the landscape. The interview was really nice. Great audience. It was a good experience for me.

My painting is still in the library. The locals already wrote several comments how I can change the painting to get it more Finnish. Tomorrow the painting is coming back to my atelier. I have 10 days to finish the painting. This will not be easy.


On the 24th the painting is going back to the library. It will stay there till the 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment